Friday, August 26, 2011

Smurfs came visiting!

La, la, la, la, la, la, sing a happy song
La, la, la, la, la, la, Smurf the whole day long

(whistle) - Smurf along with me
(whistle) - simple as can be

Next time you're feeling blue just let a smile begin
Happy things will come to you so Smurf yourself a grin

(spoken) "Ooh, I hate Smurfs! I'll get you, I'll get all of you, If it's the last thing I'll ever do!"

La, la, la, la, la, la, now you know the tune
La, la, la, la, la, la, you'll be Smurfing soon.

With the launch of Smurf's movie in 3D, the little blue creatures began to capture our hearts all over again, esp so for those born in the 80s. Smurfs kept me company during my childhood amongst many others - like Carebears, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ghostbusters etc. So, imagine my delight when these creatures came visiting @ Raffles Place!

Aint they adorable?

All adults wanting to snap pictures of the lovely creatures :)

I remembered when I was still mugging for my exams during secondary school days, I'll always listen to Perfect 10 late at night, with Glenn Ong & his misfits! They never fail to amuse me with their jokes and conversations. However, at 1.59am, I'll automatically tune in to YES933, as Desmond's parting song will always be
.
.
.
.
.
Try to sleep now, close your eyes
Soon the birds would stop singing
Twinkling stars, are shining bright
They'll be watching you all night

All the things, you enjoy
On this beautiful day
All your friends, all your toys
will be waiting for you to play

Mr. Moonlight will come bring you dreams
As soon as the lights are out
And tomorrow you must tell me
what those dreams were all about"

Try to sleep now, close your eyes
Try to think of tomorrow
All of us wish you good night
So I'm switching off the lights

One more hug, one more smile
Kiss you once, kiss you twice
I'll be here for a while
Try to sleep now and close your eyes

GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails