Friday, September 2, 2011

Beijing Biz Trip May 2011 Day 1 P1

Was supposed to blog about BKK trip with Leecher, but I couldn't find my pictures! Gosh, I hope the pictures are somewhere in one of the many thumb-drives that I have and not missing :( Guess I have to be more organized in saving my pictures into the dedicated external HDD. Anyway, went to Beijing for business in mid-May. Virgin trip to China and all I could think of was ......... beijing duck!

Departure from T3 this time round. I have a bad habit of not checking my flight details, apart from the timing. Thanks to iChangi, I get to check my flight details on the lift down to the lobby while waiting for the taxi to send me to the airport :)

Light breakfast as I wasn't feeling very hungry.

Departure gate with a snack bar! Should have ate my breakfast here instead.

Can't help but always sneak a pic of our national carrier. Speaking of which, I have yet to try the A380! Boohoo......

Companion for the journey.

Hungry ~ where's my lunch? Travelling alone this time, but meeting up with another colleague in Beijing.

Stewed chicken, vegetables and rice. Call me weird, but I do have a special liking for airline food.

The long journey from SG, almost 6-7 hours flight.

Yeah, finally landed!

Beijing Airport is similar to KL Airport, where you will have to take the Airport Express to the main terminal for immigration clearance.

Airport transfer provided by the clubhouse

It was a 45 mins journey from the airport to the clubhouse, where I will be staying for 4 nights. My "friendly" driver of the day wasn't in a chatty mood, which worked for me as well, cuz I was feeling tired from the long flight. So we pretty much traveled in silence.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails