Thursday, January 12, 2012

Gathering with Friends

One more day before it's TGIF! Almost the end of 2nd week and I'm feeling the stress for the year. New goals, new targets and not forgetting venturing into new markets. Well, work still needs to be done, so hopefully I'll keep a positive attitude :) Still clearing backlogs - gatherings with friends!

A meet up with Huaiqin, Sheena & Kaiwei @ Brussel Sprouts. Baby Kaela was still inside Mummy Sheena and by the time I'm blogging this, she's already almost 7 months old. She's such a darling baby, so adorable! More on her next time, as soon as I get the pictures from her dad's camera. Kaiwei brought along his kindle & showed it to us, but I still prefer holding a book in my hands and flipping through the pages.

Meetup with Wanling @ Bali Thai. She's also quite a busy bee, with her hands full from marking & CCAs. Think the only chance I can catch up with her are during her school holidays :) Nothing beats catching up with each other over food and drinks.

The long awaited Councillor meetup! Tiongwee recommended a thai food eating outlet near his work-place and it was fabulous! Quite authentic thai food :) Looking forward to another meetup soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails