Friday, January 13, 2012

More Gatherings with Friends

TGIF! Weekends have taken on a new meaning ever since we moved in together - where we have to do housework! Haha, fortunately, we have a system in place so we know the roles & responsibilities of each other :) Helping out each other is a bonus! Anyway, more friends gathering with the usual suspects :)

with the pretty SSL over dinner near my workplace. Wedding bells are ringing for her soon & I'm so excited to see another of my sister getting hitched!

A long walk to Clarke Quay when they used to offer the $15 nett set lunches. We get to cook our food on serpentine volcanic stone slabs, which supposedly seals in the natural juices of the food, providing extraordinary flavour and taste.

with the long-lost JC mate! His working hours are so insane & I definitely salute him for enduring the hours. I must count my lucky stars to be able to meet up with him for some serious catching up.

An impromptu lunch session with FMQ! This time round, it's at Moomba, one of my fave hangout place whenever I feel like having sandwiches. The pastas are really mouth-watering & you get to choose b/w half size and full size. Price-tags are slightly on the high side, but you get quality food!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails