Saturday, February 18, 2012

Time to unwrap the presents!

We woke up on Boxing Day all excited to open up our presents! I initially wanted to open them on Xmas day, but Leecher said presents have to be opened on Boxing day. So I asked if I can "box" him if I don't get my expected presents on Boxing day and he was so confident that he replied that I'll definitely be pleased with my present.

Presents underneath the tree, being guarded by our lil precious :)

Leecher's side of presents

My side!

Since it was the 1st Xmas that we are celebrating as a married couple, I decided to be innovative and prepared 3 different presents for the dearest, heehee~

I got him a mop head, in my fave shade of purple, since he's in charge of mopping! haha! Love the expression when he tore open the present & saw what's inside. Damn funny!

The 2nd present was for Jet! A sponge for Leecher to wash Jet :) Super 贴心 LOL!

Lastly, the double surprise!

Haha! Tio smoked! Kidding lah! I where got so meanie? Leecher got a new phone for Xmas, just that it came 1 month later cuz that bugger couldn't make up his mind what phone he wanna buy. I needed a prop for Xmas, so I borrowed my bro's iphone box for show.

My only Xmas present from Leecher!

Chloe by Chloe perfume & body lotion! That Leecher still confidently said that I'll be happy, but he forgot that he bought me the same perfume 6 months ago! Nevertheless, this is one of my perfume staple & no, I didn't get to box Leecher for the gift cuz he claimed that it was something that I wanted :p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails