Monday, June 11, 2012

Wedding Celebrations - The Morning After

Happy Monday! No monday blues for me, as I'm now in China. The weather is extremely hot here, for we are entering the summer season. I had to break my ban and stuffed myself with cold drinks :( The last post for our wedding journey, before I start to share pictures on our Bali & Europe trips. Blogging about the journey has been kinda interesting so far, for I'm amazed that I can still remember all the details of the day, even though it was 7 months ago!

I still recalled we slept all the way till noon, called room service for lunch, before our spa appointment (which was complimentary in our wedding package).

Spa Park Asia is located within the premise of Grand Park City Hall, near the Courtyard.

{from their website} Spa Park Asia incorporates 5 softly-lit treatment rooms, including a stream room and a VIP room with an exclusive Hydrotherapy bath which can be converted into a couple's suite. Individual treatment rooms are scented accordingly - Geranium, Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Sandalwood.

Refreshing lemon-grass tea before we begin treatment.

We felt totally relaxed after 1.5 hours of massage. It was thoughtful that GPCH included a complimentary massage/spa session as part of their wedding package & Janice (our coordinator) helped us to book a slot the day after the wedding.

Our 1st day as Mr & Mrs :)

Spa Park Asia (Grand Park City Hall)
10 Coleman Street Singapore 179809
Tel: 6593 6938
Mon - Fri: 11am till 9pm
Sat, Sun & Public Holidays: 10am till 7pm


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails