Thursday, July 26, 2012

Baby James 1st Month Celebrations

We attended Baby James's 1st month bdae celebration sometime back in Nov. We went present shopping before that and it was fun picking out presents! We talked about our childhood toys and Leecher was extremely surprised that I don't have any polly pocket or barbie dolls, lol! Maybe that's why I don't behave girly at all - the aftermath of my non-girly childhood.

Greetings from Baby James!

Leecher with the present that we picked for Baby James :)

Baby James was sleeping soundly by the time we arrived, so we didn't manage to take his pictures. However, we got another package of goodies to take home with us.

Met up with the AF gang thereafter and I made Van 大嫂 picked one of the cake with milk bottle :P and Win had to see through my intentions, lol!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails