Monday, September 3, 2012

Baby Liam 1st Month Celebration

Another month has gone by in the blink of an eye. No more public holidays in September & the next PH is not till end October :( Will be jetting off to BKK in 2 days time, but before I leave, here's another post on a birthday celebration. This time round, it's Baby Liam's first month birthday :) He's the darling of my secondary school friend, Merisa & Hubby William.

Wore Cassidy Overlapping Top in Crimson Red (unreleased) and paired it with brown tie-side shorts :)

The place was decorated & there were props provided to take pictures as well! I didn't manage to take a picture with the props, cuz I had to run errands in the morning and was pretty late by the time I arrived.

Baby Liam was sleeping when I arrived. Doesn't he look adorable? He is a premature baby, but has since caught up with the expected weight. Love his chubby checks :)

Sleeping soundly in my arms. He's such an angel.

With Mummy Merisa! She was beaming with joy and there are plans for BB2, haha! Mer is really enjoying the happiness of a new mummy.

Penning down my wishes for Baby Liam. It came in a specially designed card made by Mer's talented sisters. I have to say the whole family is blessed with great designing talents. Mer is very gifted in designing and drawing during our secondary school days, always impressing us with her art and craft.

Just when I was about to leave, Baby Liam woke up from his sleep. Aw, so cute! >.<

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails