Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mani & Pedi

Blogging from my hotel room @ JW Marriott KL. They seemed to have revamped the place from my last stay, but what is disappointing is there's no free WIFI connection & you still have to pay for internet connection. Guess I won't be staying at this hotel in the near future, unless they improvise on their facilities. A quick post before I hit the bed ~ It has been a long time since I did my nails. So when a wedding invitation came along, I reckoned that this was the perfect chance of pampering the nails :)

All set for a fresh coat of colours.

The essentials for pedi! They did a great job in removing dead skin cells and my feet felt baby smooth after that.

Chosen glittery purple this time round, to match the purple toga dress that I've chosen to wear for the wedding.

Quick, dry dry dry!

This macho angmoh walked in for a mani&pedi session! How cool is that? I have to admit that I did steal a few glances at him, lol!

All set and ready to go! Love the bling :)

Off to meet up with Leecher, who happened to be out with his friends, to have dinner together. Proudly showed him my nails and ...... he groaned! For that would meant a week of not-doing-laundry, lol :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails