Wednesday, February 20, 2013

新年快乐 (2013)- Eve 除夕 & CNY Day 1 初一

 
 We ushered in the (water) snake year last weekend & it was raining almost every day! Neverthless, it was a long weekend break for all of us, visiting relatives & friends. Hope everyone had enjoyed the first 3 days of celebration and now, it's time to hit the gym and back to exercise regime to shed off those extra kilos that we have put on during the feasting period :) 
 
Red packets that we have prepared for our parents, grandparents & relatives.
Reunion dinner on CNY eve, @ in-law's place first before heading back to mummy dearest place. This year, we had 盆菜 on the table, together with other dishes that Mummy-in-law whipped.
It has become a habit for me to wear new clothes for the new year. For the past couple of years, I've been wearing all shades of red/pink to celebrate the festive season. This year, I'm dressed in shades of blue/green :) My outfit for CNY reunion dinner. Love the intricate lace details on the dress.
 
We headed back to mummy dearest place for 2nd round. We always have steamboat on reunion dinner.
 
The guys helping out in the kitchen.
 
And, they proceeded to eat w/o me. 
 with the lil bro :) 
 
The 1st day of CNY ~ headed to Parents'-in-law's place to 拜年 first, before heading to grandparents' place for 2nd round.
 
 Black, blue & green are my lucky colours this year (not that I'm superstitious), but my outfit happened to capture all the 3 colours together, huat ar!
with my lil brother, all grown up! People tend to say we look alike, but we always beg to differ.
 
On instagram :) 
 
 my eldest cousin with her lil brother as well.

The elder-sister-younger-brother pairing.
 
with the youngest pairing.
 
The older generation also wanted sister-brother pairing, lol!  
 
 with my cousins :)
 
Javier with his mummy
my lil nephew enjoying his game on the tablet.
 
Grandma with Isaac & Javier. 
 
with me :) 
 
with mummy dearest :) 
my 2 lil cousins came dressed in festive colours, can't believe that they have grown so fast!

Have to head to bed now, will continue the rest of the festive season in another post :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails