Friday, March 29, 2013

London 2012 Part Four

A long weekend as it's Good Friday today! This week was a pretty short week, given that I was in KL for a day and Friday is a public holiday ~ only 3 working day in the office, with a farewell drinks session for the boss last night. I reckoned he should be on the flight back to LDN by now & I'll have to start getting used to the empty seat next to my desk soon. A brand new month/quarter next week, so let's all enjoy the weekend first!
 
*** You can read all about P1, P2 & P3 here.
I had a good night rest and woke up to see this straight out from my window :)
 
I wished I was here on vacation instead of a conference ... just sipping tea & eating scones out from my balcony window, basking in the warm morning sun.
 
Breakfast @ the Restaurant, which I totally enjoyed all my meals there, especially the wide range of desserts that they have!
  
Breakfast, just one of the sides that I started with :) We were really well-fed during the conference, with 2 tea-breaks on top of the 3 meals.  


We attended one full day of conference, divided into morning & afternoon session. For the morning session, we listened in to the new features of the upcoming product launch. It was also a moment of personal glory when the deal that I was working on (the 1st combi-deal signed ever) was mentioned by the big bosses during the event :)

Lunch ~ I must stressed that the cheesecake was really finger-licking good!
With some time to spare before the next session commenced, we headed up to the roof terrace. This place offered stunning picturesque view of the city. I didn't have my camera with me, so I used my iphone to capture the panaromic view.

Most of the colleges can be viewed from the roof garden. It would be nice if I had a glass of champagne in my hand, relaxing on one of the sofas and watching the world passes by *dreamy mood*

Is it me or everything just looked too wonderfully-to-be-true here? Even the flowers looked extremely picture-worthy, lol!
Sales & AM team were put to a stress test during the afternoon session, where each individual was assigned a scenario to role-play. It was nerve-wreaking, as you had to present in front of all your peers, who clearly knows the product as well as you do, perhaps even better. Scores were also given based on your presentation. It was all good-fun & we now know what are our strengths & weaknesses, so we can perform better during our clients meetings. I left the room with more insights on myself & what are the areas that I could work on.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails