Monday, April 8, 2013

Korean Dramas

When the K-wave landed on our shores almost 10 years ago, I caught the first ever K-drama shown on Ch U - Autumn in my Heart (秋天的童話). Honestly, I was quite bored with this drama, even though I really like the scenery & not to mention that Song Hyo Kyo is really pretty, lol! Then, I fell in love with Baey Yong Joon when he acted in Winter Sonata ~ who can forget the bicycle scene, the snow resort which was made famous world-wide due to this show? Over the years, I lost track of K-drama ... had no idea who-was-who when the hype was on Big Bang, Shinhwa, TOP, Wonder Girls, SNSD etc. It wasn't till the brothers became SNSD no.1 fan and kept talking about them during our gatherings did I pay attention to K-wave once again. 
 
So, my K-wave drama rekindled when I caught Leecher watching City Hunter on his phone, lol! He downloaded the show when he went back to reservist last year, so he could watch it whenever he had time to spare, lol! He strongly recommended the show to me, as he knew that I'll be more inclined to watch handsome male leads & yes, he knows me well! >.<
 And before I know it, I've caught these dramas over a couple of months ... While I don't stay up to chase episodes after episodes (something which I used to do years ago) & just watching whenever I have the time to spare, they have been a great source of entertainment for me whenever I'm on-board flights to KL or traveling on budget :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails