Monday, May 27, 2013

Restaurant Week, 2012 edition: Stellar @ 1-Altitude

Long weekend is over & Monday seemed extra blue today :( Gotten my laptop back 3 weeks ago & my hard disk was replaced (yet again!). So, I spent my weekend re-installing all my applications to get the laptop functional again. I hate having to deal with technical issues on a personal level, even though I have to deal with these all the time during work, haha! I've been blogging using Leecher's laptop and it certainly felt GREAT to have my own laptop back :) Frantically did a backup of all my pictures and transferred them to another ext HDD - so now I have copies of them on the laptop & 2 ext HDDs #kiasu.
Another edition of Restaurant Week 2012 with the BFF @ Stellar. This was taken eons ago when BFF was still working in the city and we met up for restaurant week over lunch :) Miss those impromptu lunches! 
 
The dark world before you can see light on the other side #cheesyline, lol! 
 
We sat smack in the middle of the restaurant without a city view. That was akin to giving the kid his favourite candy, only to let him find out that it was the wrong flavour. Well, nothing beats the wonderful company I have! 
The usuals - warm water + bread to kick start any meal.
Since BFF is much better with food description than me, hop over to her review here :) The best way to "leech", gosh ~ the negative traits that I'm picking up from the hubby.
 
Till the next entry & Monday will be over soon! Hang in there :)
 Stellar @ 1-Altitude
1 Raffles Place 
Singapore 048616
Tel: 6438 0410
Opening Hours: 11.30am till 2.30pm, 6pm till 12am (Mon-Fri) & 6pm till 12am (Weekends & PH)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails