Friday, December 13, 2013

Birthday, 2013

20131130_102930 copy 
Before the clock strikes 12, here I am sitting in front of my computer in the comfort of my home. Unlike other years where I'll be heading out for a nice dinner with the hubby, I "celebrated" my birthday onboard the plane flying back from Helsinki, Finland. Prior to this, I had a wonderful winter holidays across various states in Finland - from visiting Santa Claus in Rovaniemi, skiing in Levi, catching a magnificent display of Northern Lights in Nellim, enduring minus 36°C in the cold to staying in a glass igloo in winter wonderland. Everything that happened in these 16 days was simply amazing. 

I landed in Singapore on the evening of my special day & once I switched on my phone, I was touched to see all the birthday greetings that came in from all over the world. Thank you everyone for remembering my birthday :) Even though I had to put the laundry to wash, cleaned up the house & ate take-away food, I felt happy knowing that I had the most amazing journey thus far :)

My birthday takes precedence over all things else, but still ....

HAPPY 8th YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MY LOVE ❤ ❤ ❤

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails