Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014, in a heartbeat!

The usual tradition of wrapping up the year with a simple blog post. This year was a difficult year, as we went through the year without baby bro by our side. It was painful initially, but we survived together as a family. We also bid our farewell to Granddad, who passed away 4 months later in the comfort of his bed surrounded by his family. My mental health took a slight dip thereafter & I was really exhausted. It made me realize that life is indeed fragile. I always wish for the best for mummy dearest and lil bro; may they be healthy and happy. Wish baby bro is happy on the other side of life & please continue to appear frequently in my dreams!

3 years of marriage and I am thankful that we didn't tear each other apart, lol! Let's survive another year together, my love :) Marriage life is so enriching because I have you in my life! 

As we embrace the new year together, here's wishing everyone a blissful 2015!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails