Thursday, June 9, 2016

While I'm missing

While I'm away from social media ....

1. My trusty 6y old laptop crashed under Leecher's merciless hands. Leecher gave his usual sheepish grin and expected me to clear up the mess. Haiz, the next couple of days was spent trying to troubleshoot and backing up the precious pictures and important documents. Not forgetting that I refused to speak to Leecher for causing the problem. 

2. Reformatting the laptop. Thankfully, I was able to restore it to factory settings but the downside: I had to reinstall all the programs that I was using. 

3. Organising the wardrobe, only to mess it up several weeks later.

4. Clearing the study room to make space for Leecher's workspace. 

5. Busy with projects and work. Leaving the office at 8PM was the norm for several weeks.

6. Catching on the DOTS wave, re-watching and missing Korea all over again.

7. Being a guinea pig to Leecher's new experiments.

8. Weekly struggle to either (A) watch more K-drama/variety shows or (B) doing housework. 

9. Went on a holiday with friends, where the only problem we had was thinking of what wine/food to drink/eat.

10. Perpetually thinking of my next holiday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails